Monday, March 17, 2008

New Laundry Favorite - Tide with Dawn StainScrubbers


Many of you know that I love cleaning products but for laundry products - I usually stick to Tide and don't venture too far away from that brand. So, I was excited to try a sample of the NEW Tide with Dawn StainScrubbers. I was a little confused at first because Dawn is normally for dishwashers! But the Dawn StainScrubbers is an extra way to pre-treat your clothes with stains on them. What a great invention for those of us with kids (since I know Ellie always manages to get stains on her clothes no matter what bib I put on her). I tried it out tonight with a pair of pants that had a grease stain on them (along with some of Ellie's stained clothes) and it worked great without me even having to put Spray N Wash on them. Anyway - just thought I would pass along a new great product.

P.S. I know for sure Wal-mart is carrying this particular version if you are looking for it!

7 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Thanks for the great info. I love Tide too and I really love the new name Dawn:)...because it's Brooklyn's middle name..ok I am a big nerd huh? I love spray n wash! It takes out the girls stains and I love it.

Natalie said...

I appreciate the suggestion. I need all the cleaning help I can get!

Sarah W. said...

Thats great that someone is combining them. Last year, David was riding his motorcycle after he had the oil changed. The mechanic didn't tighten some part and the oil was squirting EVERYWHERE all over his brand new jeans and his motorcycle gear. (k, I'm sure the people driving by didn't like him too much either). After researching on the internet what to do, they recommended Dawn and it does WORK GREAT! I bought a Costco sized bottle to keep in the laundry for such stain lifting abilities!

Kristen Michele said...

Thanks for the suggestion! I just finished a big thing of Tide and didn't even know about this new kind. BUT I've mainly switched our household to all natural cleaning products which I love. Laundry detergent was actually the very last thing I switched over...just today in fact! But if I don't like the new one I bought, I'm definitely going to try the Tide with Dawn. My kids make plenty of stains it can work on :)

Crystal said...

cool, I need to get my hands on some of that.

Kyle said...

Hi Lachelle...glad you commented on my blog I will have to link yours so I can check up on you :)
I LOVE tide...I love the smell..does this smell as good? I will definetly check it out!
Also, I love your new haircut (a couple of posts ago) I think it is darling. My daughter Samantha donated 11 inches to Locks of Love (I am going to pretend they didn't sell it..because I didn't know that) about a year ago! Good for you and a great tribute to your mom!

Jamie said...

You are too funny. I love Tide, very interesting combo, I'm sure I'll try it.
I'm loving the hair cut too. I am so dying to cut my hair but I won't do it til after I have my baby. But I love the look on you! :)