Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ivar's and Mariners

On Saturday night my dad, Kory, Rob, Ellie and I went to Seattle to catch a Mariners game. But before the game we had to stop at my favorite local place - Ivar's on the Seattle pier! I love the Salmon chips. After eating we fed our leftover french fries to the seagulls and Ellie thought it was hilarious.






It was Mom night at the Mariners game so I lucked out by receiving a GIGANTIC shirt that said "Mom" on the back and had the Mariners symbol on the front. I

The Mariners continued their 5 game losing streak but we still had fun in the awesome seats 15 rows behind home plate that my dad got for us. Somehow every picture that we had people take turned out fuzzy. I'm not sure how that happened!



Sad that the Mariners lost

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh, that's so sad she crying! How does she still look so darned cute?

Mike Walker said...

Lachelle,
Thanks for your comment on my boring blog;). Yours is much more interesting. Good to see you are all doing well. Cute kid.
Mike

The Wiser Side said...

Lachelle
I just found your blog too-way cute! We are thinking of making our blog private-but then fun stuff like this wouldn't happen. But can you send me your email for an invite just in case (amberwiser@gmail.com). Your haircut is cute-way to go with the 10K-I love races!