Sunday, August 03, 2008

Jeepers

Ellie and I both fought colds on and off this last week but we made it to our playgroup on Thursday at Jeepers Indoor Amusement Park with our friends Amy and Christina and their girls. This place had a lot of little rides for us to go on with the girls. One of them went super fast (I was surprised at how fast it went for being indoors and for little girls) and another one was just way too many tight circles for me and made me a little nauseated. Ellie just wanted to run around but I think we got our money's worth out of it anyway and it was nice to be indoors doing something fun versus the hot outdoors!


I think both of us were a little bored with this circling airplane ride

This was the super fast mini coaster that Ellie laughed through

Trying to get three 17-18 month olds to stay in one place and look at the camera doesn't work very well

Posing in front of the big rhino

9 comments:

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

Very fun! I should take my girls there sometime. It looks like a place they would love!

Nikki said...

That looks like so much fun. Lachelle, your hair looks so good. Cute pictures.

Shanna said...

Looks like a blast! I can't believe how big Ellie is getting!

The Becks said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Lots of cute pics of the two of you.

Ashley Dent said...

I am seriously so sad I missed this one! I was getting my dang wrist x-rayed and fitted for my lovely brace! Yay, sooo much more fun that playing... (lots of sarcasm...) We are definitely working on this week though!

Ellie looks so ute on that fast ride, checking out the side! How's her little face doing??

Erin said...

We went to that place when we visited last summer, I'm with you, that ride was SO fast! I was scared! But, the kids had a great time of course. So we're coming to AZ for Christmas and also Billy's sister is getting married at the same time we just found out so it all works out well, we'll have to see you--that is if you're in town in December.

Spitzer Family said...

It looks like you were having some serious fun on the rides as well... I like the picture of all 3 girls not looking at the camera-clssic!

Terra said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Ellie is getting so big!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

I love going to Jeepers with your girls! I think the girls had lots of fun and the best picture is of them together...trying to get them to stay still was extra fun. I love the pic that I took of you and Ellie. It turned out really cute.