Saturday, January 24, 2009

Arizona Youth Museum and Old Friends

Before we left for vacation in Utah with my family, Ellie and I were able to meet up at the Arizona Museum for Youth with my friend Erin and her little boys. Erin and I have been friends for 20 years - we actually both moved to Washington state about the same time and ended up living near each other at BYU and both married Arizona boys. It's always been fun because no matter how long it's been since we've talked or seen each other - we can always pick right back up where we left off. Although she lives in Texas now, lucky for me her in-laws still live in Arizona so we get to see each other about once a year. We didn't have tons of time for a long visit but we fit in a trip to the Arizona Museum for Youth where the kids were able to run around, make crafts, and have a good time. I completely forgot to get a picture of us together but I did manage to get a picture of her boy Logan with Ellie.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey, glad you didn't get a picture of me, I am so horribly unphotogenic! So how do you like your new fancy camera? I need a new one!