Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bowling & Roommate Reunion

On the Saturday following Christmas, we took Ellie for her first experience bowling with my family. She loved being able to push the ball down the roller and I think her way of doing it got her a pretty good score! My bowling skills are seriously lacking since my Bowling class at BYU years ago. It's still fun though!





We also had a dinner at a local family dining restaurant in American Fork and we ordered Ellie the kid's portion of the pancakes....I'd hate to see what the adult portion looked like!


After dinner and bowling, we headed over to my old roommate Jen's house for a little reunion. Christina, Jen and I lived together for a few years in Arizona and we had to reenact the picture we put on our Christmas card one year in front of the tree. Good memories!

Present Day
5 Years Ago


Ellie had fun playing with Christina's little girl Charlotte. They are only 6 weeks apart so it'll be fun to see them grow up! Sorry if they ruined anything at your house Jen!

2 comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

I love the shots of mini-Lachelle and mini-Christina at the end. Those girls are simply darling! Just like their mommies. :-)

Terra said...

Holy cow! That pancake is bigger than she is!