Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fun with the Boys




The best part of the trip to Utah for Ellie was all the attention she got from my brothers, my dad and my grandpa. She is still constantly asking if we can go have "fun with Kory" followed by "fun with Tysen" and "fun with Trent" or if she can go and see Papa. She loves her Uncles! It breaks my heart that they all live so far away.

Playing with Kory and Trent and having the time of her life

I loved this - she turned around and gave Kory a kiss through the sliding glass door




She especially enjoyed Great-Grandpa Robins (my Grandpa on my mom's side). We stayed in my grandparents house for half of the trip and one night I didn't know where she had gone. I went upstairs and she had curled herself up onto Grandpa's lap. Grandpa loved the attention as well and she loved playing with him. I was amazed at how gentle she was with him since normally she just wants to rough house but she would just be happy sitting with him and talking to him.



Grandpa White (my dad) was good at entertaining her for hours as well. I think they played on this treadmill for hours. Ellie would sit on it and ride backwards until she fell off and would just laugh and laugh.


It's 75 degrees in Phoenix right now.... any of the Grandpa's and/or Uncles ready for a road trip to the sun?!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Brothers and Grandpa's are the best! What would we do without them?

Terra said...

I feel guilty for taking my kids away from their grandparents every time we leave from a visit. They don't care about seeing us anymore, they just want to see the kids.

The Becks said...

I cannot believe how much your brothers all look alike. You guys look like you have so much fun every time you are together. That is what family is all about. Next time you talk to Erin please tell her hello for me.