Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dress up

This week can be pretty much summed up as a week of dress up! Ever since Ellie got all of her princess dress up shoes and clothes for her birthday last week.... she has been wearing them non-stop. Along with any sort of dress or my church shoes and hat that she can find! I mean I literally have to bribe her to put on regular clothes so we can go out in public. I guess I should be happy she is wearing ANY clothes around the house because the week before I had a little nudist on my hand that didn't want to wear anything! She loves to get her picture taken too in all of her outfits.





We went to the park a lot this week to enjoy the weather and to keep Ellie happy after I dragged her on some runs with me. And on Thursday met up with some friends at our favorite park in Chandler, Tumbleweed Park. It was a little more crowded than other times but Ellie finally got brave and went down all of the slides by herself.



Ellie also managed to get down her baby powder from the diaper changing area and proceeded to empty the entire bottle in my room in a matter of minutes. It was EVERYWHERE! At least my room smelled good for a few days though.

3 comments:

Claire said...

SO CUTE!!!! I love it when they play dress up. Its soooo cute!

Erin said...

Ahh! Gotta love it when they do stuff like that:( Logan has gotten into the desitin and gotten it all over before and on his hands, furniture, etc. What a nightmare that was! Fun to have a little girl.

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Ellie is so cute and how fun that she has so many fun dress up clothes. The picture of her with the powder makes her look so innocent:).