Saturday, February 07, 2009

January in Review

I've completely been neglecting my blog and January flew by way too fast for me! I was trying so hard to get my house reorganized and cleaned up and catch up on life that blogging was on the bottom of the list. But hopefully I can get back to my regular posting! I'm going to sum up January in a nutshell:

We've spent a ton of time outside enjoying our backyard and local parks in this beautiful January weather of high 70's and mid 80's temperatures. (Seriously - these winter months are why I live here!). We met some friends at the park to feed the ducks and play on the playground:



Ellie played dress up in my red shoes:


We celebrated two of Ellie's friends birthday's in January also. First one was for Brooklyn at a local park:





And then we celebrated E*'s birthday a couple of weeks later at a park across from her house:





The three girls were all born within a month of each other and have known each other since birth. It's always fun to get them together!

Went streaking in the backyard:


Said goodbye to Nicole, Jason and Broc before they moved to Texas:

2 comments:

Claire said...

Fun month! I'm with you- January thru April is why I live in Arizona. Its been awesome weather. So when is Ellie's birthday party? Her big day is coming up fast isn't it?

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Would that be Jason Austin? Hahahah!!! Oh, that's great. I'm so glad you guys are friends. :-D