Saturday, February 28, 2009

Train Park

I had heard a lot about this "train park" in Scottsdale but had never been. On Thursday we finally were able to check it out with some friends. It was a really fun park although quite busy! They have 3 or 4 different playgrounds that are all close together including a slide with rollers (I think the highlight for Ellie) as well as rock wall to climb (another favorite).



After playing for a bit, we went and rode the train around the park. It was cute and the kids just loved it. Ellie has been talking about the train and saying "choo, choo" ever since.

10 comments:

Spitzer Family said...

You look so great!! I totally want a bubble machind-that looks like so much fun!! I would probably play with it more than McKinley, though! I can't believe Ellie is 2, where does the time go?!!! Hope you are doing well!

Emilee said...

A real train!? TOO fun! Talk about a kid's dream come true!

The*Evans*Family said...

Looks like fun! It's been years since I've been out there. I should take Carson back. I bet he'd love it!

The*Evans*Family said...

Looks like fun! It's been years since I've been out there. I should take Carson back. I bet he'd love it!

Jessica said...

i am so envying your weather right now!!! that bubble machine looks awesome. where did you get it? i bet ALL my kids would have fun with that. :)

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Seeing the pictures makes me bummed that I wasn't able to make it. It sure looks like a fun park and the train look like it was tons of fun. The picture of you and Ellie is so cute:).

Claire said...

How fun! Celia and I should check that out. Ellie's hair is getting so long! :D About time right... I look at toddlers with ponytails and I'm so jealous...

Erin said...

ellie is so cute!

The*Evans*Family said...

Lachelle, your backyard makeover really inspired me. I told Matt having a yard was necessary at this point! I got our furniture at Target. It was a slurge, but I absolutely love it. Carson plays like crazy and I have somewhere to sit. Perfect.

The Becks said...

I am going to have to tell Ginger about this one. Looks like so much fun. By the way, your blog looks really cute. Ellie is looking so much like a big girl now.