Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Swimming and Spring Training

We had a fun long weekend visit with my dad and Debbie. We packed a lot into 4 days and Ellie loved every minute and was heartbroken when they left! She's still talking about them and all the fun things she did with them.

We took advantage of the hotel pool and went swimming a couple of times. Ellie was terrified of the water last year but now I can't get her out of it! The water was a little too cold for my taste but Ellie didn't care and luckily Grandpa White was willing to get in it and catch her.



On Friday afternoon we went to Peoria and to a spring training game. We watched our Mariners lose but it was fun to see Ken Griffey Jr in a Mariners uniform again! And of course just enjoying an afternoon in the sun was nice. Ellie spent a good portion of time wrestling with Grandpa.



We did a lot of eating out at Mexican restaurants and watched a lot of the NCAA basketball games as well. We love having family come to visit but it's always sad to see them go!

4 comments:

Spitzer Family said...

I wanna go to spring training--sounds like so much fun!! She is so cute in her swim suit-I am so glad I live where it's warm now and I am not super jealous everytime I see your sunny activities!! I do not miss the snow!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

What a sweet picture of Ellie and her Grandpa. How fun that you went to a spring training game. Oh ya and by the way I know are girls have had lots of matching clothes since they were little and we must still think a like because I just bought the same shirt Ellie has on for Brooklyn:). It must be because we love Target:).

Nikki said...

Hey, how come your posts don't show up on my google reader anymore? Did you go private and I forgot? Sorry I haven't commented for so long. I thought it was really strange so I came here to look and see you have been keeping up.

Darling pictures.

tannerin said...

I love the baby calendar. I think we are in a race. We should take bets.