Friday, April 24, 2009

Jeepers & Splash Park

I'm way behind on documenting (since I'm STILL throwing up just about every afternoon/evening) but I didn't want get any further behind. I took WAY too many pictures when we had playgroup at Jeepers last week. If you live in the area and haven't been in a while.... it's definitely worth the price tag! It's only $5 for a wristband that gets the kids unlimited rides (as well as lets them play on the play area if they are under 5). Ellie was in heaven going on all the rides! Thankfully Amy and C were willing to go on the rides with her since I think I would have definitely lost my lunch.




We hit up one of the local (and free) splash parks on Wednesday since the weather has already reached in the 100's here. The kids seemed to really enjoy it until we pulled out the snacks and then they didn't want to play as much anymore! I did have to drag Ellie away this year from the water (last year she would hardly touch it). I know we'll be making this a weekly visit to the splash park! And I have to say that this is the first time that I've used my camera off of the Automatic setting. I was quite happy with my results!

5 comments:

Emilee said...

I LOVE splash parks in the summer- they are absolute life saves!

Christina MC said...

It looks like Karlie came...I can't believe I missed her. Hopefully we can all do a splash park next month too.

Nikki said...

Wow! 100 already? We're getting rain up here and it's pretty cold/chilly today. We're spending another day couped up in the house and doing crafts. Wish we could be outside... this has been a really super long winter.

Christina said...

That place looks fun. We should definitely hit it up next time I'm around.

Spitzer Family said...

Super cute pics! I can't wait to drive through Pheonix one of these days and see you guys!!