Monday, July 27, 2009

Last Trimester and Ellie's Haircut

On Friday I took Ellie for her first official haircut. I decided to take her to the kids salon - Cool Cuts 4 Kids - because I wasn't sure how she was going to do. One on hand, I was really impressed with how kid friendly the place was! They let Ellie pick a movie to watch while she was getting her haircut, she got to sit in a car chair during the cut, kid friendly styling products, etc. I wasn't impressed with the price though for a 10 minute haircut! Live and learn. Ellie thought it was tons of fun and she has bangs now and a cut that I can just let dry so I'm happy!



In pregnancy news - I'm officially in the last trimester! Only 12 more weeks to go (hopefully anyway). Here are some pictures from today at 28 weeks pregnant. It's definitely obvious from the side that I'm pregnant but not so much straight on. Kind of funny! Sorry that my head is always cut off in these pictures. I can't figure out how to do self-timer and fit my whole body in.... And I always forget to have Rob take them when he gets home.

Front View

Side View

8 comments:

Claire said...

Cute bump!!! :D One day I'll hopefully look pregnant.

Emilee said...

You are SUCH a cute pregnant lady! And I love the blue skirt!

Brenda said...

Your always dressed so cute! Congratulations, you've made it to the end!!! I can't believe it?!! It makes me think that I really need to get things moving here at my house. Thanks for the motivation.
Ellie's hair looks cute! I know what you mean about going to Cool Cuts. I have been taking the boys there for some time now but I just don't think we'll be going back. It costs to much and I have a good friend that doesn't mind doing it for us.

Ted and Hilery said...

Nora has the same striped T-shirt. Cute! Your bump is cute. I miss my bump.... hmmm.

Andrea, Mrs. said...

:-D

You look great!

Erin said...

I think you still look little, esp for the last trimester! But, I know if never feels that way. Cute pics. Not too much longer!

The Wiser Side said...

you look so cute and little!!

Shae said...

You are a CUTE pregnant mamma! Hang in there!! It will be so worth it when you see Ellie with the baby for the first time.