Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 2010 Updates

Where to begin? The last few weeks have been busy in the Bodine house!

Ellie started a princess dance class and she loves it! She has been doing her dance moves all week long and keeps on telling me thank you for taking her to it. So cute! I'm excited to see what she keeps learning in this class. (And maybe one of these weeks she'll cooperate for a decent picture!)



Chloe is rolling all around the room now that she mastered rolling in both directions. She is 4 months old today and we'll go in for a check up later this week. She is very vocal with lots of squeals and laughing. She'll do little giggles for Rob and I but she adores her sister. Ellie can get Chloe laughing for long periods and I don't know what she finds so funny but it's sure cute since it sends Ellie into laughing when Chloe laughs. Love to hear my girls having fun together!

I let Ellie feed Chloe a bottle the other day. Chloe rarely gets a bottle so this was the first time that Ellie has been able to feed her. Ellie loved being my little helper.


On the bad news end, Rob was in a car accident last week. We're thankful that he is fine but our vehicle did not make it. So we quickly had to do research and go car shopping this weekend and now are the owners of a gray 2004 Honda Civic. Hoping it'll be a good car for us since everyone seems to love their Honda! And hoping this compact car will help a little on gas mileage since it will be Rob's commuter car to the other side of Phoenix every day. Wish us luck!

I recruited my friend Rachael to take pictures of me and the girls as part of a present to give to Rob for Valentine's Day. They turned out cute even though Ellie didn't last long! I am rarely in pictures with my kids so that was an added bonus for me as well.

7 comments:

LaurenOpie said...

Cute! I love Ellie's dance outfit. I can't wait until Olivia is old enough for dance. Your Valentine's pictures are also so cute! Btw it was fun running into you at the museum the other day. Sorry it was so crazy we didn't have time to chat!

Kandis & Derek said...

Those pictures are super cute! Your girls are adorable!

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

A car accident? Yikes! I hope that's the only bad luck of 2010. I love the Valentine's picture of you and the girls. So cute. And I'm glad the princess dance is going well. Maybe we'll join in next session. But I think my girls would be in the older class anyway. We'll see.

Jen said...

The 3 of you girls look so great in that last picture. You've always been a hottie!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

I love the pictures of you and your girls together. So cute and I love their dresses. Although Rob was in an accident thank goodness he's ok and your new car looks really nice. Sweet picture of Ellie feeding Chloe. Gotta captures those moments now:)

kristenita said...

cute pix!

sorry about the car accident!!!

Emilee said...

Love the v-day pic for you husband! So precious!