Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter 2010

Yes Easter was a few weeks ago but I'm really behind on blogging so this is going to be a LONG post with lots of pictures!

We started off the Easter week with an egg hunt at the park with friends. Besides the fact that the kids wanted to help us hide and collect eggs - it was great. Lots of fun and a tradition that needs to be repeated each year! Unfortunately my camera was on a weird setting so my pictures turned out funny and I just don't have the time to fix them in my photo editing software yet.



On Thursday night/Friday morning of that week, we headed out to Utah. Rob drove the majority of the way and stayed up all night. We made great time and the kids slept for the bulk of the trip so that was the bonus! We got to Provo around lunchtime and made a quick stop at the BYU bookstore for a new BYU shirt for myself (anyone notice how ridiculously expensive the BYU baby and kids t-shirts are?) and some chocolate covered cinnamon gummy bears. We grabbed some lunch and met my dad and Debbie at one of their friends house. They graciously offered to take Ellie with them and Rob and I headed up to Layton to my grandpa's house to try and relax a little bit.

The weekend seemed to go way too fast! We spent lots of time at my aunt's house with all of her kids. And had fun on the trampoline, checking out the chickens, and seeing all the different colored eggs that come from their chickens:






Lots of time watching General Conference. And even went to the Saturday afternoon session and had great seats. I always love actually being there in person! And of course lots of time with my brothers (the Uncles) and Grandpa Snow White, Grandma Debbie and Great Grandpa Robins.





The Easter Bunny came to Great Grandpa Robins house and Ellie was really excited for the small things the Easter Bunny brought her and didn't really want to go on a hunt for eggs right away. After some coaxing, we were able to convince her that hunting for plastic eggs was fun! And she loved it of course. Chloe had fun putting everything in her mouth and rolling everywhere!




No comments: