Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Puget Sound Beach & Swimming

We were up in Seattle area for 2 weeks because I really wanted a break from the HEAT in Arizona. The Washington weather didn't disappoint - it was perfect for me with just enough sun!

We were able to hit my old haunt - The Woodlake Pool! I have tons of memories here of swimming with my brothers and Laura, Erin and Holly. It's so fun to take my kids to do the same thing I grew up doing.


Eliza, Chloe and Grandma Debbie and I went to Owen Beach near Point Defiance one afternoon and flew a kite, dug in the rocks, got our feet wet, and threw rocks into the Puget Sound. It was a gorgeous day with perfect views of Mt. Rainier!







5 comments:

Janelle said...

Aww, memories from home. We were always jealous of the Woodlake pool. :) And I LOVE Owens beach. Looks like fun!

Tristen said...

Chloe looks so grown up!! It's like in your Disneyland pictures she's just a tiny baby and suddenly she's showing up in these pictures all grown up!!

Brenda said...

a vacation... can I get one of those. It looks like you all had a great time.

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina MC said...

I am totally jealous and happy you escaped the heat!