Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Eliza Starts Preschool

Eliza started preschool last week! (And she told me that she wants to be both Eliza and Ellie at preschool). She is at the Tiny Footsteps Preschool in Mesa for two hours on Mondays and Wednesdays. She loves it! She marched right in on the first day and was a little shy but had no problem with me leaving her. Obviously Ellie is a big fan of preschool because she asks every day if she can go! I'm glad she is enjoying it. It's just weird for me to have only one child for a few hours a week. Not used to it at all and Chloe isn't quite sure what to do when her sister isn't around!


1 comment:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

I love Ellie's adorable smile. She looks so cute heading to her 1st day of preschool:) I love how they made her a bag with her name on it too.