Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer 2010

I realized as I was looking through my picture files that there are a lot of things we have done this summer that I haven't documented.

Fun at the Splash Park:





Jump & Shout, followed by splash park, Yodipity and Bass Pro Shop:






Around the house and backyard:

Brooklyn was over at our house and didn't have a swimsuit so I just let the girls play in their clothes in the swimming pool - they loved it!

Chloe got into red velvet cake while I wasn't looking and was proud of herself!

Dad and Ellie having a water fight


3 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

The last picture of Chloe is darling. What a fun summer with the girls:) I can't believe summer's over and now onto lots of new adventures in life:).

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

Chloe's swimsuit is the best! Or maybe it was her cubby thighs and cheeks that I most enjoyed.

Christina MC said...

Seeing all the fun things our girls did together makes me sadder that you're leaving....and yet so happy and feeling blessed that they got to spend 3 years playing together