Sunday, March 06, 2011

Eliza Turns 4!!

Our Ellie Bellie turned four on February 15th! She has been looking forward to this birthday for a long time and couldn't wait to turn 4!

Rob and I surprised here with her own Jeep for her birthday - a Barbie Jeep that is! It is a used pink jeep but in great condition. (I'm pretty sure we were more excited about this present and the great deal we got on it than she was!) She spent most of her birthday playing in it (although Chloe is terrified of it). It's a fun little toy although we need the weather to STAY nice so she can play it in all the time. It's parked in the garage and driven only on warm days!




Grandma and Grandpa Bodine sent a Belle doll and princess bag and sunglasses and Grandpa Snow White and Grandma Debbie sent new dance apparel (tutu, tights, and leotard) for our budding ballerina and her dance class!



Miss Eliza requested donuts for her birthday breakfast so that is what we had! We followed that with meeting up for dad for lunch at Chick-fil-a (her favorite place to eat) and playing in the kids club. Then it was off to pick up some cupcakes and an afternoon at the park since it was a beautiful day in the high 60's on her birthday! After dinner we let her blow out a candle on a cupcake.



The day after her birthday was the Princess Birthday Party! I wasn't planning on doing a birthday party with friends this year but after moving to a new state, I changed my mind. Since Ellie has been planning this party for months - it had to happen! We invited a bunch of her little friends from the ward to the Royal Party and asked them to come in their best attire. I loved all the little girls in their princess dresses! I neglected to take a lot of pictures since I was busy running the party - but the kids made crowns, played pin the crown on the princess, freeze dance and then enjoyed cupcakes and snacks outside before opening presents. Eliza was very spoiled by her friends! And I think everyone had a good time. Just another reminder to me on how grateful I am for such wonderful friends in Colorado and for all of the new friends that my kids have made as well!



3 comments:

Emilee said...

Your cake looks awesome!! And that pink jeep is a hit, I bet!

Claire said...

Love the cake! And the Jeep looks great. You really did get a smoking deal on that thing.

Christina said...

I must have missed this post! I love the cake, I did the same thing for Charlotte!