Wednesday, August 31, 2011

White Family Reunion 2011 - Park City/Olympic Park

A few weekends ago we made a very quick trip out to Utah to meet up with my Dad, Debbie and my brothers at a condo in Park City. We were really only together for 2 days but managed to pack a lot into those two days!

First up was a visit to Olympic Park. We could see the park from the window of the condo and had to check it out. We were able to go and check out the little museum first with a ton of different interactive areas that Eliza loved.




Then it was time for the ski jumpers show! They practice in the summers by doing their jumps into a pool of water. It was pretty amazing how easy and effortless they made it look and I will definitely be paying more attention the next time the Winter Olympics are on to this event!






After watching the ski jumpers - we walked over to watch some of the bobsledding races.





1 comment:

Nicole said...

That's awesome! Okay, here's how lame I am. I've lived in Utah most of my life, and I've never been to the Olympic park. *Gulp*. I've never even been skiing! Looks like such a fun trip. :)