Sunday, November 13, 2011

Chloe Turns 2!

On October 14th, we celebrated Chloe's 2nd birthday! I was so grateful that I had bought her presents via Craigslist at the end of August because I was in no condition to shop or do much of anything for her birthday.

We started off the day with class at Soccer Buddies and then headed to Chick-fil-a for a take out lunch and a quick stop at the dollar store for birthday balloons. Eliza helped me decorate a little bit and we hung around the house in the afternoon since I couldn't do anything else. When Rob got home we did the cake and ice cream and presents part.

Chloe was spoiled with a new baby doll from Grandma and Grandpa Bodine, an adorable Minnie Mouse dress up outfit from Grandpa Snow White and Grandma Debbie, and we gave her a bunch of doll accessories (doll high chairs, doll beds, stroller, and the Dance Star Mickey). Chloe LOVES her dolls and playing with them and taking care of them (which is not something her sister was really into) and so she has been in heaven.








It's hard for me to believe that my "baby" is already 2! She definitely keeps me on my toes and is always busy, busy, busy. There is not a dull moment when she is around! She loves to tell me "bless you mommy" after I sneeze, is very concerned with my throwing up and the baby in my tummy, can count to 13, loves to watch the "Bubble Guppies" tv show, hates sitting through Sacrament Meeting, loves/adores her older sister, loves dogs of all shapes, colors and sizes, and still continues to be a GREAT sleeper (might have to do with the fact that she still gets her binkies at bedtime but either way - I love it). She loves eating and is obsessed with candy (figures that she is an October birthday and so close to Halloween candy!)





She definitely has the stubborn gene from both of her parents so she can throw quite a tantrum but we love her and her fun personality that keeps us guessing what she will do next!

Happy Birthday Chloe Tenae!

1 comment:

Phil and Ronnie said...

hahah! Just noticed Dean in the background of the birthday pic- thanks sooo much again for watching him that night!!
Can't believe how big she's getting- she's a sweetheart!