Sunday, January 22, 2012

Snow Day

A few days before Christmas we got a huge snow storm. It's the most snow that we have seen since we moved here over a year ago and I loved it! I didn't have anywhere that I had to go and right before Christmas is the perfect time to be stuck at home. The girls were excited to put on all their snow gear and head outside! Our neighbors helped us shovel our driveway and then played with the girls and took them on a little sled ride on the empty streets. We tried to make a snow man but it wasn't quite the right consistency. Chloe refused to wear her gloves but played and played until her hands were so cold that she cried! It was a fun morning that we followed up with some hot chocolate and movie watching and then played out in the snow in the afternoon. Okay I just watched but I don't have much snow gear that fits right now and can't find my snow shoes!







No comments: