Sunday, May 20, 2012

Eliza's Preschool Graduation

Eliza still has one more day of preschool, but they had their "graduation" ceremony last week.  I am blaming it on the leftover pregnancy hormones - but I was a little emotional during the program.  I can't believe my baby is going to be in Kindergarten in the fall!  But at the same time, I'm so excited for her and so excited that she is going to be in a half day program and that she won't have school on Fridays.  She is my biggest helper at home!

Anyway, back to the preschool graduation program!  The two preschool classes sang us a bunch of songs that briefly covered all the different areas that they learned this year.  I will try and update a video later because it was adorable!  After the singing part, the kids were able to walk across the stage and get their "preschool graduation diploma" and take a picture with their teacher.   Afterwards we headed to their classroom for treats and to pick up all their school projects that had been hanging in the room.  Eliza's teachers (Mrs. Roth and Mrs. Shade) were amazing this year and Eliza made tons of new friends and learned a lot.  We just have a family picnic this week and then school is out for the summer!






3 comments:

Christina said...

Charlotte's is this week. It is crazy how fast they grow up.

Christina MC said...

I felt the same way about E's graduation except she's going to all day Kindergarten so I'm trying to wrap my head around her being gone all day. She and B have so much fun together it will be interesting to see what B does without her. Are "babies" are getting so big, huh?

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Aw Ellie looks so grown up. She is so beautiful and I can't believe our girls are going into kindergarten. So happy she loved preschool and looks like it was a fun graduation. I would totally be emotional too. It's your first baby girl and she's growing up.