Sunday, May 20, 2012

The First Couple Weeks of Asher's Life

This little guy is really loved!  There is no shortage of people wanting to hold him.  Chloe is obsessed with him and we have to make sure we watch her carefully because she isn't quite gentle yet and wants to poke and prod him and has accidentally hit and kicked him already.  Eliza is super sweet with him and always asks to hold him and washes her hands and will hold him for 30 seconds and then be done (she was the same way when Chloe was born).  But she loves to just sit and watch him and is a big help in grabbing things for me when I can't do it!

I've been trying to take a picture of Asher every single day for a month.  I mainly want to make sure that as the 3rd child - he still has plenty of pictures!  And also, babies change so much in a short time and I want to be able to document it.  He makes a lot of funny faces so pictures are entertaining!  He doesn't really look like our girls did as babies - he actually resembles my side (the White side) a lot more than the Bodine side and his baby pictures look a lot like my brothers.

Asher is still a really good baby.  He hardly cries (mainly when his diaper is being changed) and is growing quickly (he put on a pound in a week!).  He got a cold at 5 days old and still has a stuffed up nose and hardly even fusses when I use the bulb syringe on him.   Asher can sleep just about anywhere and through most everything and I am hoping it stays that way!









3 comments:

Claire said...

I don't know... I see a bit of Chloe in him in some of those pictures! Definitely related to your girls, even if he takes after your side more than they do :)

Jen said...

I'm finally checking blogs again. He is so stinkin cute!!!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Awesome a picture a day:). He is so cute and love all his outfits and comfy blankys.