Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

For Thanksgiving break, we headed out to Arizona to visit the Bodine family.  It was the first time that I had been back since we moved over 2 years before so it was fun to get back there.  We drove by our old house, checked out some of the favorite restaurants, spent a lot of time with family, saw some friends and did a little shopping.  The kids did very well on the trip out there minus the last hour where Asher screamed for an hour straight (I don't blame him since it was hour 13 in the car!).  And on the way home we had some throwing up in the car by Eliza (very odd since my kids don't ever seem to get car sick) and another hour of crying right before we made it home by Asher.  But we were safe and survived!

We went to the temple nights with some of the family one night (and proof that I was there although not a flattering picture):










Random pictures from the Bodine's house:






I really didn't take any more pictures but we had a great time and enjoy the wonderful warm weather!  I was able to see a few of my friends from those years but didn't have enough time to see everyone.  

No comments: