Thursday, April 25, 2013

Disney on Ice: Treasure Trove

It may seem like we are always at Disney on Ice and you would be partly right!  We have gone a ton and I have only paid for tickets one time for our family.  The other times I have been fortunate enough to receive press passes due to a local blog/newsletter/website that I run.  In April, we were offered amazing seats to see Disney on Ice up in Denver thanks to a marketing campaign that I had helped with.  Since Rob was going to be leaving to travel for most of the summer soon, we decided to take the whole family on a school night for a last hurrah before he had to leave.  I despise driving to downtown Denver and this day was no exception... it was a mess.  We ran out of time to grab food ahead of time and ended up having to spend $35 on Arby's inside the arena (and that was just for 2 drinks and 4 roast beef sandwiches!).  So not such a free night!

Totally worth it for how much fun it was though!  This was probably my favorite of the Disney on Ice shows that we had seen.  Lots of Tangled acts which made my girls happy.  They even ended with the lantern scene!  Amazing!  And the seats were fantastic, on the end of a row, Asher was great, and Chloe even stayed in her chair the whole time (if you know Chloe - this is a rarity).  I'm so glad we went - even if it was a long drive there and back!  And I forgot my good camera so you get low quality iPhone pictures!









No comments: