Thursday, April 18, 2013

Eliza's Field Trip

Eliza had a field trip to a local children's playhouse in April and I was actually able to go along since Rob was home from work that day.  It was so fun to spend time with Eliza and see her in her element at school!  I do not get many chances to be in her classroom with her little siblings to care for so I was so glad that I could attend with her.  She has some pretty great kids in her class and I was in charge of a little group of 3 kids. I am pretty sure the highlight was riding a bus.  Since it's a charter school - they do not have any buses that go to the school.  So the kids look forward to the field trips where they get to ride on a school bus (without seat belts!). We went and saw a "Charlie Brown" musical which was a little different!






No comments: