Friday, May 24, 2013

33rd Birthday!

I turned 33 on May 24th and my dad and Debbie happened to be in town.  Which is a good thing since Rob was in Iowa and I wasn't happy about that one!  My birthday fell on the Friday before Memorial Day weekend and Eliza was already out of school.  So we grabbed water stuff and headed towards Denver to one of our favorite splash parks in Castle Pines, CO.  Unfortunately, we were a day too early for that one so we had to head to a backup plan of going to some fountains in Highlands Ranch.  The kids still had fun playing!





After the kids were nice and frozen (it was sunny but not too hot that day in late May) - we got them changed into warm and dry clothes and headed to my favorite place (Cafe Rio!) for dinner. Dinner was followed by a trip to Ikea where we checked in the older kids for the Kids Club while we walked around.  And then it was a quick stop to grab some cheesecake to go from the Cheesecake Factory (another favorite!).  It was a great day with some of my favorite people!  And my oldest gave me all the money in her piggy bank so I could go and buy a present.  Isn't that the sweetest thing ever?!


No comments: