Sunday, November 03, 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween is one of the holidays that seems to drag on forever!  I love watching my kids dress up but I don't like all the candy (Okay I really do like eating it but not how sick I get afterwards!).  Our ward had their annual Fall Festival the Friday before Halloween.  It is usually a largely attended event that has a chili and brownie bake off, carnival type games for the kids to do, and then ends with a small trunk or treat event.  Rob was still traveling a lot but we were lucky enough to meet up with some of our favorite friends in the ward (the Savages) and join them for most of the night.  For that night, I had a Snow White, a puppy, and a Barbie Cheerleader:




The next week Chloe had preschool on the day of Halloween so she was able to dress up.  She chose to go as Princess Chloe while wearing a Rapunzel dress and Cinderella crown.


And then on Halloween night, Chloe changed into a Butterfly Princess while Eliza stayed the Barbie Cheerleader and Asher as the puppy.  I am not sure why I didn't think to have them stand up together for a picture but hey - at least they are all in the same picture and mostly looking in the right direction:










Halloween night we first went to the mall for trick or treating along with it seemed every preschool age child!  It was a little too crowded so we just did one level of the mall and then left.  Rob stayed home with Asher to hand out candy and I took the girls down one side of the street.  They had completely filled buckets at this time so it was time to head home!  I spaced on taking the classic picture with the candy after trick-or-treating.  Next year for sure!



No comments: