Sunday, December 15, 2013

First Half of December 2013

Right after we got back from Utah, I convinced Rob we needed to go and get our tree. Growing up, we always decorated the whole house on the Saturday after Thanksgiving and then went and cut down our tree that day, had a pizza party, and watched a Christmas movie while sleeping next to the tree. Our traditions have changed a little bit since we are often traveling over Thanksgiving weekend, but I still like to get our tree as early as possible. My mom always gave us our Christmas pajamas when we set up the tree so that we could wear them all month long. This was always my favorite so I've carried it on into my own family.  I did spend the rest of the week decorating after we picked out our tree from the Home Depot parking lot. It was a lot smaller than I thought it was going to be but the kids still loved it!







We got our first snow storm of the year:


Singers Company (a singing group that I taught that fall) had a performance at the local mall and the kids loved seeing the name of our group on a sign:


Random pictures (along with some church selfies from the iPad):












No comments: