Sunday, October 28, 2007

Martian or Butterfly?


We went to our ward Halloween party last night. They do a party with everyone who meets in our building with a carnival, cake walk, food, etc. Ellie was dressed as a pink butterfly although I think she looks like a little martian! My friend Amy snapped a picture of Ellie with her daughter Brooklyn as a cute pink cat. We have another party to go to on Halloween so we'll see if Ellie lets us put her in the costume again! It was a battle to get it on her but then she didn't seem to mind. I do feel a little bad since it's a really warm outfit and it's only cooling down to maybe 70 degrees in the evening! The things I make my child do for cute pictures . . . I guess I really should get caught up on my scrapbooking with all the pictures that I have taken.

Ellie & Brooklyn

4 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Ellie looks darling and once again our girls matched with colors on Halloween. The only way I was able to put the whiskers on Brooklyn was while she was sleeping:) It really is crazy what we do as parents so that our kids look really cute in pictures:) They will thank us later for all the bows and cute outfits we put in them when they look back at pictures when they are older.

The Blakes said...

That costume is awesome! She looks darling in it!

Rachael said...

What a cutie! FYI, I said it was a butterfly and Zach said it was a martian costume - before we even saw what you wrote.

rachel @ blackeiffel said...

Soooo cute. Love her costume.