Friday, June 27, 2008

Google Reader

For those of you who haven't yet tried out Google Reader . . .I'm here to give it another plug since it has saved me tons of time. It has cut down significantly on my blog hopping but it's worth the sacrifice! :) Go to google.com/reader and check it out. You sign into your gmail account (if you don't have one get one for free). And then you can add subscriptions - on the left hand side there is a little plus sign that you click on. I subscribed to all the blogs that I like to read (except for the private blogs) and then I click on the little button that says "updated" and it will then show you when blogs are updated. At first you will have all of your blogs that you read listed as new but soon enough you will just be able to log into Google Reader and immediately see who has updated their blog. Just one more reason that I love google!

5 comments:

The Wiser Side said...

Should we not have ours private for ya? It's so hard to know what to do. Sounds way fun-I love gmail!

Nikki said...

Wwwooooow! You've opened up another world to me! I had no idea about the arrow and I've been using google reader forEVER!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I am going to have to try this. I must say that I hat the little updated bar thing on the side of blogs! :)

The Blakes said...

You sold me on this. After reading your post I tried it and I love it already. Too bad they won't pay you for promoting their services!

Alisa said...

I'll have to look into it- thanks for the tip. I do love your background and wouldn't mind chaning mine. What did you use to get this background?