Thursday, May 07, 2009

16.5 Weeks and Water Fun

We pulled out some of the water toys this week since it has been so hot. Ellie was in heaven with this Backyardigans splash pad toy that I picked up on clearance last year. Next up we need to get the backyard kidde pool inflated!



And here is a picture of me at 16.5 weeks pregnant. I'm already showing a lot more at a much earlier stage than with Ellie! So I'm really hoping I don't look gigantic by the end of this pregnancy.


If you haven't voted yet on if we're having a boy or a girl, get your vote in. We go on Tuesday for the big ultrasound!

4 comments:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Um--your shirt is super cute. :-D

Emilee said...

Girl you are TINY! Cute backyard pics!

Unknown said...

Yeah, you're adorable! Be sure to show us pictures when you really are huge! :) I can't wait to hear what you find out from the ultrasound!

Brenda said...

I am so excited for you guys to find out what you are having... I hope I'm right that it's a boy! I also love your shirt! The water looks like a lot of fun.=) Enjoy Tuesday.