Thursday, December 17, 2009

Chloe's Baby Blessing

We were able to have Chloe blessed this last weekend on December 13th. My dad and Debbie were able to be there and Rob's sister Erin and her family was also in town from New York. It was great to have family there with us to share the special day!
Chloe was great and didn't make a peep and Rob gave her a wonderful blessing.

Me and the blessing girl.


Family picture with Grandpa White and Grandma Debbie


Our first picture as a family of 4


Great Grandma Bodine and Chloe


Another family shot


Afterwards, we had family over at our house for a little luncheon. Debbie helped me make most of the food the day before so it was pretty low key.
A happy Chloe




On Monday evening, we were able to go to the blessing of our neice Jane (Rob's sister Erin's daughter). Jane is only 6 days older than Chloe so it'll be fun to watch them grow up together. We got pictures of Jane and Chloe with Grandma Bodine (the maker of their blessing dresses) and then Erin and I with our girls. We're sad that they live so far away in New York and we don't get to see them often!



12 comments:

Brenda said...

Love the dress!!! You seem to have a well mannered baby. Isn't it nice. It's fun to read that she is laughing... that means mine shuold be laughing soon! Hsve a wonerful holiday!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Congrats! Yes--that dress is so pretty. You are a beautiful family.

tannerin said...

I love how Chloe is so peaceful in all the pictures and Jane is crying! It makes me laugh.

Becky said...

Gorgeous pictures! What a special day you had. Congratulations, and Merry Christmas!

Christianne said...

How are you SO SKINNY already! Your family picture is so cute. Everyone looks great

Christianne said...

How are you SO SKINNY already! Your family picture is so cute. Everyone looks great

Terra said...

Chloe is a beautiful little girl!

Emilee said...

LOVE Chloe's cute dress. And that the baby is trying to eat grandma in the last picture, too funny!

kristenita said...

chloe is so stinkin' cute.
and amen on the gorgeous dress!
your family is adorable.

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

Don't you love your heirloom dress? I have a collection of Grandma-Great's work and it really is a treasure. I can't wait for my girls to grow up and I give them the dress they were blessed in that was crochetted by their Great Grandmother.

Your family picture is so cute. You are definately a good looking family. And I love all the funny stories about Ellie. She seems like quite the character.

I've said it before but I'll say it again... we've got to get together. Maybe January? Let's meet at the museum someday. I've still got to get my hands on that flyer we're pictured in.

Chalyce said...

I love the pictures. What a cute family. I miss you and I need to come visit you again sometime. It's been what 2 years? :)

Nikki said...

Chloe is absolutely beautiful. What a gorgeous family you have. I'm so happy for you. I love these pictures.

Hey, I just found out that I can view the private blogs I'm following in my google reader. You can select it from your blogger dashboard in the blogs you're following section. Look for the tab that says, "view in google reader" or something like that. Anyway, it works for most the private blogs I'm following, and I can see them right there from my google reader... however, for some reason, yours does not work. I wonder if it's a setting you selected or something.