Monday, August 02, 2010

Feeding the Ducks & Rose Gardens

In my quest to spend as much time as possible in the "COOLER" temps of Washington, we did as many things as we could outside. We went down with Grandma Debbie to the Farmers Market in Downtown Tacoma and caught the end of it with my Dad joining us for a quick little bit. After a stop at Brown & Haley's (Almond Roca HQ for those of you that aren't familiar with it).... we headed to Point Defiance park to feed the ducks. It was lots of fun!





After feeding the ducks (and Eliza enjoying a piece of bread for herself) we headed to the gorgeous rose gardens. I'm not usually one to take pictures of flowers but I couldn't resist - they were all so beautiful! I'm still on the hunt to get my girls to take ONE good picture together - it hasn't happened in 9 months though so I'm not sure why I even bother trying now.







No comments: