Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ivar's & Mariners Game

On my must list of things to do in Washington in the summer months is visit Ivar's on the waterfront and go to a Mariners game. Luckily they were in town at the very end of my visit. We picked a beautiful sunny day and Grandpa Snow White ditched out of work early.

First stop was Ivar's for some salmon and fries. And of course feeding the seagulls. My dad likes to tease the seagulls by feeding them french fries soaked in hot sauce. Ellie enjoyed feeding the birds but not if they got too close! And Chloe didn't know what to think.







Then we headed to the Mariner's game. We had great seats and tried to get even closer but got kicked out a section. Eliza willingly took a picture with the Mariner's Moose (although she was still pretty leary of the experience). We forgot to take a group shot inside so settled for a shot outside.


1 comment:

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

I'm so jealous!! I love all these pictures from home! I'm glad you had such a great time.