Sunday, December 12, 2010

November/December 2010 Catch Up

* We got snow about a week before Thanksgiving. So far it has been a really mild winter and I'm grateful for it! The snow hasn't stuck around for long but my girls did get all bundled out to play with the little bit of snow left in the playhouse one day.




* Chloe loves baths. She hears the bath water running and she takes off and tries to get in. One day I turned the tub on and went to grab a towel before putting Chloe in the tub. I came back in less than a minute later and she was in the tub fulling clothed!



* We decorated for Christmas. Had a bit of a fiasco with the real tree that we picked up - it toppled over when we were trying to decorate and almost took out Eliza. After a new (heavier) tree stand and Rob working on it, it's been secure every since. It's pretty dried out already even though I've been watering every day. I'm convinced that this state is even drier than Arizona.....




* Chloe continues to be my little class clown. She does anything and everything to get attention. No matter what barriers I put in her way - she figures out a way to climb. It's getting out of hand! But she makes us laugh and is adorable so I guess I can overlook just how BUSY she keeps me each and every day. In addition to being a tornado of destruction! And my favorite picture of when I went into my room to get dressed and closed my door and opened it to find her sleeping right outside my door.... guess she was tired.






* Chloe and Eliza have been a lot more loving to each other and playing really well together. It's so fun for me as a mom to watch them! And I'm still on the hunt for a picture of both of them where they are both smiling and looking at the camera..... One of these days.


4 comments:

Christina MC said...

I wish my baby could fall asleep on the floor like Chloe. Tell the snow I said hello.

Jen said...

I love that Chloe fell asleep on the floor! And i LOVE seeing Ellie hold Chloe - no wonder its hard to get a picture of both of them smiling!

LaurenOpie said...

Oh my goodness I could not imagine finding either of my kids asleep on the floor. That's hilarious. And I love the picture quest. I'm excited for the day it happens!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Cute pictures of your girls. Love your decorations and how fun that you have snow. I like how cute and snuggly your girls are with their jackets on.