Friday, August 05, 2011

Fun in the Rain

Having grown up in the Seattle area, I have a great love for rain. I just don't want too much of it anymore! That's why I loved Arizona - all the sun. But almost TOO much sun. Colorado is the perfect combination for me! We have sun almost every day here and it's awesome. But the summer is the best. It'll be hot and sunny all morning and then in the late afternoon will roll in some awesome thunderstorms and rainstorms and cool everything off and the sun will usually come back out again (or rain all night which is awesome too). Basically we plan to do everything in the mornings just in case it rains in the afternoon!



2 comments:

Uffens Family said...

You have no idea how jealous I truly am!!! We are in San Antonio and it is just hot and humid and the natives tell me it gets to be sweatshirt weather for about a month!!! What I would do for rain!

Tristen said...

How much do I miss Colorado!! And your kids are looking so grown up!!