Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We originally planned on going to Arizona for the week of Thanksgiving but work and financial situation didn't allow it. So we were all set to have our own little Thanksgiving. Thankfully that didn't happen!

My dad and Debbie decided to fly out to the Denver area for a week and at the last minute my brothers Kory and Trent decided to drive out from Provo for the holiday.

We enjoyed an amazing feast at Debbie's daughter's house in Castle Rock and I wish I had taken pictures! Lindsey had the table decorated really cute and the food was all fantastic. And I only had to bring the rolls and some pies! I made my mom's orange rolls recipe and regular Rhodes rolls and made a chocolate chip pie and then bought the other pies. We enjoyed a fantastic feast and then watched football games and talked before heading home. Eliza was lucky enough to spend the night with Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Snow White and play with Lindsey's son Eli even longer.

The rest of the weekend was a lot of relaxing! Lots of football games and Redbox movies with my brothers. But we did take a quick little venture to Seven Falls and saw the falls all light and Christmas light displays. Besides the cold - it was a fun adventure. And of course I forgot to take out my camera most of the weekend so these are the only pictures we have with our visitors!







No comments: