Saturday, October 13, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

We make it a goal to get professional family pictures done at least every other year and 2012 was the year!  I hired my friend Grace from Grace Tolman Photography and we headed to the Garden of the Gods  for our family portrait session.  Asher's outfit DID NOT work that night (it looked good when I had all the outfits laying on the floor but didn't fit him very well) and Chloe was NOT in the mood to cooperate.  But those things considered, we were still happy to have some updated family pictures for the wall!  And I'm grateful that that next year is pictures of the kids only..... ;)


P.S.  - Isn't Colorado Springs BEAUTIFUL?!  I love this park that is just a short drive away from our house.








1 comment:

Erin said...

Great pictures Lachelle! What a cute family you have.