Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Utah Trip

Rob and I flew up to Utah the weekend of April 7th to go through Kory's first temple endowment session with him. We went to the Salt Lake Temple on Friday night and then on Saturday morning did a session in the Bountiful temple. Both were great experiences and small sessions so it was very nice.



Berkeley


Camryn


Harrison and Sierra



Kory, Rob, Me and Tysen


Porter



We stayed at my Uncle Bob and Aunt Misti's house with their 5 kids in Kaysville, UT. And since my cousin Sierra was turning 11 that weekend - we all went to a bowling alley to celebrate her birthday. Minus the fight that broke out between the drunk guys in the next lane . .. . it was a fun event! I definitely need to work on my bowling again. Back in the days of bowling class in the Wilk Center at BYU - I used to be somewhat decent! :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

we just went bowling last night for FHE! ethan and grace LOVED it! i'm glad you got to see your brother and go through the temple with him.

Anonymous said...

Sierra is ready, she would be tight but fun