Monday, May 08, 2006

Sun


Sorry for the lack of posts lately - I've been waiting to get some pictures of our trip to Washington to write a report on that! But that might take a while (since I'm waiting on my dad to get them to me) . .... So it looks like temperatures in Arizona are going to reach into the 100's by the middle of this weekend. Everyone claims it is not that bad because it's a "dry heat". But you know what? Once you get past 100 degrees - it's just plain HOT!!! The best part of Arizona is living here from October through April when the weather is perfect. We roll around to May though and I question what I'm doing living in this desert heat. Luckily we forget about how hot it is in the summer during the other months - I suppose that is why all of us stay here. That and the gorgeous sunsets! :)

Oh and by the way - go Phoenix Suns!!!

2 comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

I love Arizona heat. I think it's great! And can't wait to see pics from your trip!!!

PS - Good job on fixing the sidebar. I wonder what the problem was??

Emily C said...

this picture is gorgeous! did you take it?