Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Name Twin

So I'm stealing this idea from another blog but I thought it would be fun! The idea is that you go into google and type in your name and see what your name twin looks like! Well, I tried this first with my married name and got no pictures or really anything besides stuff that is on the internet about me! So that wasn't too helpful. So I then input my maiden name and still came up with no pictures of my name twin but found out my name twin was a National Merit Finalist in Memphis, TN, another name twin is a cheer coach at Crowder College and another on some public boards for a city.

Rob was a little more fun! His name twin is practicing law in Alexandra Virginia. This is what he looks like:



Also - this man on the left in this picture is a name twin (sexy!)





Kind of fun. So who is your name twin?

1 comment:

Emily C said...

my maiden name "Emily Hansen" has a BILLION twins. I remember at BYU alone in the directory there were like 12 Emily Hansens. So annoying. I think I'm safe with my new name - Emily Curfew, couldn't find one in images or web.