Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Crib

We got the crib up last night! Or should I say Rob and our friend Andrew put it together last night? My friend Christine came over with her two darling foster kids and we chatted while the boys did the hard work. Afterwards we had a yummy toffee, caramel, chocolate cake. Only problem is we didn't even eat half the cake so I might be polishing up the rest on my own! Not good for me but it sure tastes good. :)

Anyway - here are a few pictures of my crib with the bedding that I'm using inside it. Now I just need to get the rest of the furniture in that room and figure out what to do on the walls. I have curtains to put up that match the bedding as well but I need to get them hemmed.




Full view of the crib with all the bedding





Close up of the inside of the crib bumper and the sheets




View of the bumper, sheets, and crib skirt



Another close up view

7 comments:

The*Evans*Family said...

Is that PBKids bedding! I love it. My friend did the boy version and it is adorable. Love love love it. I can't wait to see it in real life!

lrbodine said...

It is the PBK bedding. There were so many options to chose from but this is finally what I settled on! Of course I already have toddler bedding picked out . .. ha ha.

The*Evans*Family said...

Lachelle you just have toddler bedding picked out....I have it purchased already. I guess I'm excited for that stage too! It is sitting up in Carson's closet waiting for use.

Shae said...

Pink! Pink! and more Pink! That is one of the great things about having a girl! Your crib looks GREAT! Now you have to pray for a good sleeper so your little girl will use it!

heidi said...

what a stylish baby room!

Kristen Michele said...

That looks so cute!! I love it. I'm always looking at PBKids online, but I'm too cheap to buy anything :( Especially since I have to buy for two. My kids have cute Ikea bedding and matching curtains. Plus the Dora the Explorer and Cars sheets on each bunk bed. It's so hard decorating a room that is shared by a boy and girl. Your little girl's room is adorable though :)

Emily C said...

LOVE IT~