Thursday, January 25, 2007

Full Term

So I'm technically full term today! It's pretty surreal that the baby could come any day now and they wouldn't try and stop her from coming. In some ways I'm ready and in other ways I'm in complete denial. :) I thought it would be fun to do a little poll on here - make your guess on when this baby girl is going to come and how much she is going to weigh! My due date is February 15th and I've been having more contractions but nothing really regular so it's anyone's guess on when she will decide to arrive. I'm just hoping she decides to make her appearance before February 18th since my dad and my brothers are coming down here then and I would like them to meet her!

11 comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

My guess is February 12th, in the p.m., and her weight will be 7 lbs, 2 oz.

Do we get a prize if we're the closest???? :-)

Jessica said...

i was going to say feb 12th, too! okay, i'll choose something different. i'll go with feb. 8th in the early AM and her weight will be 6 lbs, 15 oz.

congrats on making it full term! this is so exciting! i also made a comment on your last post, but it never showed up. so, just to let you know, i love the nursery, too. especially those curtains. they are so cute. where did you get them?

lrbodine said...

I'll have to come up with a good prize!

Jessica - the curtains and bedding are all the Pottery Barn Kids patchwork stars collection. I was able to find everything brand new on ebay. :) I didn't get the matching quilt though.

Christianne said...

I think she will come on the 8th and will be 7 lbs 4 oz.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I think she will come on the 11th in the am and be 6 lbs 13 oz.

heidi said...

i wish i could have been first commenting so that i could go with my gut feeling. now i am going to be risky and go with feb. 3, evening, 6 lbs 6 oz.

Emily C said...

My first reaction was next Friday - Feb 2nd - P.M. - since you have such a tiny cute little belly, i think the baby's weight will be 6 lbs 4 ounces.

lrbodine said...

I like Emily and Heidi's predictions! Crossing my fingers that one of you wins the prize. :)

Paula said...

Just because it is my birthday, I am going to say Feb. 16th. Seriously though, I say Feb. 8th.

Shae said...

I say Feb. 16th and she will weigh 7 lbs. 7 oz. Can't wait to hear the news!!

Shanna said...

hmmm ... I say Feb. 10, p.m., and she'll be 6 lb, 6 oz. :)