Wednesday, February 14, 2007

40 Weeks




So I had Rob take a couple last pictures of me since we are going in tomorrow morning to hopefully have this little baby! And don't mind my double chin that keeps popping up whenever Rob takes these picures. I'm very overwhelmed and excited and anxious all at the same time. I feel absolutely huge and her movements are to the point of being really painful because she has no more room left in me. I feel like I've been pregnant so long that I don't even remember what I used to feel like. :) Rob will not update this so you'll have to wait until I get home from the hospital for the update.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

how exciting for you. i'll say a little prayer that all goes well for you tomorrow. can't wait to see pictures of the little one!

Shae said...

You are SO tiny! I can't believe that you are 40 weeks pregnant! Good luck tomorrow!

The*Evans*Family said...

I can't wait to see pictures!

Kendy said...

Good luck! I want to hear all about it. I hope you don't have to be there too long. How exciting that you'll have a little girl today or tommorrow. :)

Kendy