Saturday, July 21, 2007

Farewell Talk and Setting Apart

Last Sunday, my brother Kevin gave his farewell talk before he left on his mission. It was a great talk about teaching repentence, which I am sure he will learn even more about as he serves!





The following night we went to President Call's home for Kevin to be set apart as a missionary to serve in the Seoul Korea West Mission. It was a very special blessing and a great experience for me to witness. He is my 4th brother to go on a mission but I've never been able to attend the actual setting apart. He entered the MTC on Wednesday the 18th (his 19th birthday) and I'm waiting to hear how the Korean language is going so far!

1 comment:

Emily C said...

So now you have 2 brothers on the mission? wow. Korea will be really cool. And you look fabulous in those pictures!