Thursday, July 19, 2007

Seattle Ferry






Since Rob has never been up with me to Washington in the summer time - I really wanted to have him experience the Seattle ferry. I just think it's so amazing to be able to see the Seattle skyline from the water perspective! Luckily my dad and Kevin were willing to go along for the experience. It was super windy on the deck as usual but the skies were relatively clear and we had great views of the mountains and of Seattle as we headed that direction.

Family Picture outside on the windy ferry deck


Much warmer inside the ferry!


Ellie pretending she is a big girl in her own chair


Rob and Ellie in the sweater jacket I had to buy when we got to Washington and realized the summer nights are a lot colder than Arizona


Ellie and Uncle Kevin


Grandpa White and Ellie


Family Picture

4 comments:

The Blakes said...

The weather looks incredible. I'm wishing for anything breezy and cool right now! Super cute pictures!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. What a beautiful place you are from. I have only been Seattle(in the airport) on our way to Alaska. I enjoyed taking the ferry in Alaska. It was a new experience of traveling. Cute family and great photos and views.

Kerrie said...

I just came in from taking the trash out and am so hot---then i read this! I bet it was nice to escape the heat! Seattle looks beautiful. Looks like you had a good time.

Kristen Michele said...

Love the pictures!! I'll have to take my kids up to the ferry. They've been to Seattle and LOVE it! We took them to the top of the Space Needle. But they've never been on a ferry before!