Thursday, March 06, 2008

I think we are finally back to healthy at our house! Well, I guess not completely since Rob did have to visit the Urgent Care this week for a hairline fracture in his foot. . .. But - fevers are gone. And runny noses have stopped for the most part. And sleeping has resumed. So all in all - I am a much happier person!

Ellie has been back up to doing her crazy things! She found balloons in the house that we still had leftover from her birthday party and for hours walked around holding onto them. Even took them with her to eat! She loved them.

She's also really into saying "hi" to everyone and waving - only she has this cute little pagaeant wave. I got it on my camera phone but I'll have to try and get it with the video camera. It's so funny.

And showing off her teeth! We are now up to two on the top (with a cute little gap inbetween) and two on the bottom.



Walking outside is another favorite activity. Since our backyard is not done - walking outside is usually done in our front driveway and sidewalk area. Ellie loves to walk up and down the driveway and along the sidewalk but I have to pay close attention because she also loves to try and eat our red rocks. I think the backyard has moved up on the list of projects for our house! I want some grass.

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Her wave is precious! What a sweet princess!!! And I wish I had a big backyard like you do. I don't know how you've gotten this far with a toddler and not having a patch of fenced-in grass for her to explore. We have a teeny-tiny little backyard, but it has grass and I have no idea how we would ever survive without it.

Glad you're feeling better!

Ashley Dent said...

Cute! I see you got her to wear some shoes too!

Christine said...

CUTE!! I got those same sandals for Mercedes for Easter. We need to do lunch again soon.

LaurenOpie said...

I'm so happy everyone's feeling better at your house! Ellie looks very happy with her balloons, sooo cute. But I'm glad everyone's better and it seems like you managed not to catch it... how do mom's do it? :) Hopefully I'll learn!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

I am so thankful that everyone in the house is feeling better. I was so sad to hear that Ellie had such a high fever. It sounds like the new Urgent Care for kids is amazing. I love to watch Ellie walk..she's darling. Just FYI-when I put the password in at the bottom it said hirob funny huh:)

The Becks said...

Ellie is so cute! I love the little video clip. She is growing up so fast. I have yet to meet her. I think I need to make a trip down there.

Andrea said...

A girl after my own heart: BALLOONS ARE AWESOME!