Sunday, March 20, 2011

St Patrick's Day & Disney on Ice

We started off our St Patrick's Day with a breakfast of green pancakes and green milk! And ended with a meal of corned beef sandwiches, green grapes, sugar snap peas, sour cream and onion chips, and pistachio pudding. And of course wore our green shirts all day!


On Friday, I took Ellie on a mommy daughter date to see Disney on Ice - Princess Classics. It was lots of fun! Eliza wore her Sleeping Beauty dress (this Halloween costume has gotten TONS of sue) and we took pictures before we left. We started off by going to get some ice cream at Baskin & Robbins and then headed to the World Arena. We had pretty good seats (at an angle) with no one sitting next to us. They had all the Disney princesses skate and Tinkerbell and Minnie and Mickey Mouse and Goofy on ice. I've always wanted to go to Disney on Ice so it was fun for me to take Ellie!



And then some random pictures of Chloe in her snow boots and Ellie deciding to put makeup on without permission!


7 comments:

Erin said...

Lachelle! You look great! I love the hair. Disney on Ice is so much fun. I've taken Tyler & Nathan on two different occasions - not the princess one :) - and we've loved it.

Claire said...

Your hair is so long!! It looks great. I can't wait for our Disney Princesses on Ice!!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Your an AMAZING mother. I love all the green food you made for St. Patrick's Day:). What a fun time for you and Ellie. Wish we were there and how cute that she got all dressed up. Chloe is so cute in her boots. I love your hair in the picture of you and Ellie. What a beautiful mother/daughter photo.

Jen said...

I love Ellie putting on her own makeup - too cute. And I Love your bangs, it looks really good!

Laney said...

I'm echoing everyone else's comments - your hair is fabulous! You and your girls are just too cute. I'm glad you had such fun. I've always wanted to see DOI, too.

Nicole said...

So cute!! My gosh, my little girl Ella would flip for a princess outfit like that. What a great idea!

Tristen said...

I love these pictures!! You look great and your kids are so dang cute!!