Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Utah Trip 2012 - Spending Time with the Uncles

While on our trip to Utah, we were able to spend a lot of time with my brothers and the kid's uncles.  Trent drove out with us, Kory came up to spend time with us, and then we met up with Tysen at Liberty Park in downtown Salt Lake.  (And then we saw Kevin a few days later as he was driving home from his summer job in Tennessee).  It was great to have their help and spend time with them!  It doesn't happen nearly as often as I would like.  (I need to find where the pictures I took with Kory and Trent ended up!)

We headed to Liberty Park because it was a park that I remembered fondly from when we lived in Utah when I was between the ages of 4-6.  Well my fond memories were quickly shattered when I realized that they had taken out the amazing rope set up that they used to have!  But the girls still had fun playing in the little river splash park area and then going on the little carnival rides with Uncle Tysen.  

Chloe has no shame and freely changed anywhere...




Pure joy for this girl with being in water!







No comments: